small bouquets for a small dinner
from our summer country garden
Some self-promotion here, I’ll be working spring trunk two weeks straight starting tomorrow, February 14th, (Valentine’s Day!), so let’s talk a little pink:
- Wall Street Journal calls it Spring Fashion’s Biggest Trend, read more here at Making Peace With Pink. (simply click on the link, I like to hyperlink when I can to make it easier for you all).
- Years ago I bought a pale pink Chloé (if you click here Chloé the model has on an amazing pale pink something) bag and spent more than I should have yet loved that thing dearly and now second daughter keeps and wear it, LOVE.
- Pink for us here at every day dress is more like nude, a neutral, and easier to wear than some of its brighter counter colors. Red on the body can make us a little nervous sometimes, pink, not so much.
- J. Crew‘s archive includes 226 shades, that’s a lot of variation, something for everyone.
- For my only sisters’ wedding (going on thirteen years ago this October) bought a pale pink Zac Pozen dress, again spent more than I should have, yet I still love that thing and wore it with many happy memories last summer. That’s what we love, invest well, wear often, and long.
So, click on this link, Making Peace With Pink, believe that you are an interesting and smart person, and come see me over the next two weeks to see what Worth New York has in mind for when it comes to loving a little pink, there’s a shade for us all. This is when I take off the chef’s apron for a little and slip on some fancy shoes. 🙂 Call or text for your pink fix, 716-445-3033.
Every day dress, loving a little pink, forever and always. xoxo
Professional Images | Worth New York