Closing in on 4th of July weekend and we’ve been in the office mixing it up at work:
- pairing a striped shirt with a striped pleated shirt.
- tying said shirt at the waist, who cares, we’re in the creative field.
- carrying two bags, one small, one tote.
- wearing chic sandals to attorney meetings, again, who cares, creative field.
- kind of messy hair, summertime, almost 4th of July weekend.
We’re working on adding ‘work hard have fun stylists’ to our New York state team and beyond and sharing with clients how to mix up their wardrobes. You don’t need a ton of stuff, simply some good stuff and to mix it up.
Here’s how we wore that shirt last weekend in a slightly risqué way while not in the office:
- same shoes, same shirt, add denim.
Every day dress, work mix always. xoxo